Returning to Italy after 7 years – so many beautiful reunions, so much great music!
Part I – ROMA
* Joining Rhiannon’s All the Way In singers for an improvising session, hearing their wonderful concert, and experiencing the wedding in the Etruscan Cave!
* Re-connecting with beautiful singer Antonella Talamonti, from the Scuola Musica Testaccio, with whom I sang in 1980-1981!
* Lunching with Circo Zero‘s Keith Hennessey at the American Academy
* Exploring Roman ruins and miracles with Virginia Schenck
* Dancing in the street with Bulgarian street band and floating swami!
Part II – LAGO MAGGIORE
Site of my parents’ honeymoon, and where I’ve been singing and playing since 1979.
Workshop at Kantiere in Verbania, organized by Toys in the Attic singer Edoardo Sansonne.
Workshop at Castelli di Carta in Cannero Riviera.
And lots of music with friends at the Circolo of Cavandone run by Patrizia Piodella and Claudio Colombo, and the Casa della Musica in Vignone, run by Lisa Berra and Gino Sansonne. Plus dahlia and lake adventures with Gayanne Geurin, Kathleen & T. Wesley Dean.